Saturday, October 16, 2010

A New Beginning in Cyber World

Hello fellow sewing & quilting & other friends.
Today, October 15th. is a beautiful sunny autumn day here in St. Louis, Missouri.
I have to give a big THANK YOU to a new friend, Marianna Bergkamp, our Dear Jane TOW mom who is helping me start blogging. This is something I have wanted to do for awhile now and wasn't sure how to begin. I so admire all the great looking and informative blog sites that you all have. I hope to improve quickly so you to can enjoy my adventures and projects just as I do yours.
Have a super weekend.
Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nancy!Congrats on this huge achievement! You see you still can learn at an older age! Well done! I am glad i got you on the path to blogging. It is such fun to show what you have made to the world!

    ReplyDelete