Saturday, October 8, 2011

Oh Yes ANOTHER NEW BOOK & QUILT

I belong to a group called Civil War Sewing Circle that meets at Helen's Hen House Quilt Shop the 2nd. Saturday of each month. What a fun group of ladies that most of them also belong to Florrisant Valley Quilt Group. One of the groups projects is to make the Pie In The Sky Quilt that is in the Simple Graces Quilt book by Kim Diehl. Since we are called Civil War Sewing Circle we will be making these blocks in Civil war fabrics.
My 1st. block

My 2nd. Block
With the help & encouragement from my friends I am really getting better..LOL my seams match up and no points are cut off!!!! Yeah I'm learning to slow down and make it right. Bye off to another fun afternoon at Helen's Hen House.

1 comment:

  1. Your blocks look great! Helen's Hen House sounds like my kind of place!

    ReplyDelete