Friday, November 19, 2010

SWAPS

Hi
Today I was feeling like I had over done it joining several swaps, but they are so much fun right? I jumped into 1st. gear today and got all my Xmas Spool Blocks ready to go the the mail on Saturday. I would just like to thank all the people that help arrange and those that join and support all the swaps. What a great way to get to know new friends.
They rules said to use dark rich reds & greens and tans or Beige on Beige. Here's what I used.
The Red fabric is Robert Kaufman D#5573
The Green fabric is Marbles by MODA 1997
The Tan fabric is Makin New Friends by Deb Strain for MODA
I loved using the tan and thought it was a great choice because of it’s name….MAKIN NEW FRIENDS
 I’m still not sure what exactly I will use mine for and will wait a bit till an idea comes to me. Suggestions welcome.
Here are the ones I will be sending.


I joined the Xmas Star swap and we will be getting those blocks real soon, I can't wait. Maybe I can use them both together in a quilt.
Here are the 25 Xmas Star Swap blocks I made.




No comments:

Post a Comment