Monday, January 3, 2011

Out with the year 2010 and IN with 2011

I WANT TO WISH EVERYONE A Happy New Year
OUT WITH YEAR 2010--a GOOD ONE SOMEWHAT ON QUITE SIDE FOR ME
IN WITH NEW YEAR 2011--PLANNING ON A GREAT ONE!!

My MOTTO for 2011 **Sewing FOREVER Housework WHENEVER**

I am going to try to stick to some resolutions this year, how about you?
1. Pull out a UFO ( Un-Finished Object ) every month and work on or finish it completely.
2. Learn more about how to use my computer programs to my advantage.
3. Get my photos old & new in my computer in the correct folders. Mostly photos of my quilting & sewing.
4. Do more Genealogy and fill in missing blanks and breaking down brick walls.
5. Quit watching the pros on TV do remodeling and get my BATHROOM DONE.
I have had the supplies and new fixtures and tiles for over 6 mos.
Yeah I’m not a rush rush kind of gal..ha ha
Ambitious or just dreaming, time will tell.
Have a great day

1 comment:

  1. Great list and I LOVE your motto! Too cute! Good luck and have fun and enjoy yourself. Life is too short to stress out...Good luck on the blog, you are off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete