Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NICE SURPRISE

Good Morning,
Here in St. Louis it is sunny & warm already. I opened an email from Rosa Robichaud and the surprise is that a fellow quilter, Susan in Texas, is celebrating her 3rd. year of blogging and is giving away 3 wonderful prizes. Go see for yourself at http://susanintexas.blogspot.com/ the fabrics are so yummy!
I entered and got 10 chances. YEAH!
*******************************************************************************

One of my current projects is the Hobo Quilt by Debra G. Henninger.
I've been working on some HOBO Quilt blocks which are good fun and pretty easy. Here are some of the blocks I have finished so far.

                                                          Sit-Down Feed Pg.#127

                                                                        Gentlemen Pg.# 81

At the Crossroads, Go this way Pg.# 19
 (My 1st. attempt at machine applique.) Love it!

Anything Goes Pg.#17

A Beating Awaits You Here  Pg.# 15

Here is the Place  Pg.# 93

Chain Gang  Pg.# 47

Don't Give Up  Pg.# 65

Bread  Pg.#39

Well-Guarded House  Pg.# 143

Be Afraid  Pg.# 33

No comments:

Post a Comment